Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Breaking the Silence

So this evening I got on my blog, wondering when the last post was... it was on June 20th!! AND it also showed that I am currently 53 weeks pregnant. OUCH! My goodness, it has sure been a while since I updated. Well, I'm back... for now.

A lot has changed since the last blog post. I would like to take some time and update it, but I won't make any promises. So in the meantime, here are some updates:

-We had a fabulous Babymoon in Louisville, KY where we shopped, ate out, and just enjoyed eachother.
-I lost my mom to ovarian cancer on July 3rd. I have been wanting to blog about this for a while, it's just hard to find the right words.
-On July 12th, I was put on modified bed rest due to high blood pressure.
-I had a baby, precious Caleb Michael Couts was born on Friday, July 29th at 12:19am. I hope to type out his birth story before I forget it completely!
-On September 26th, I went back to work part-time and it's working out great!

I hope to speak to all of these points soon. Stay tuned for more updates!

Much love to whoever reads this.... :)

No comments: