Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Too Busy to post....

No really. I've been too busy to post!

We have had the craziest past few weeks... crazy, but very good! From September 24-29 Mike and I went to Savannah, GA to attend my sister Melissa's wedding and we stayed a few extra days for vacation. What a GREAT time we had! I have neither the time nor the energy to upload a bunch of pictures, so you will have to go to my Facebook page where I uploaded a few hundred! Since we've been back, we have both been insanely busy with work and squeezing out the last bit of outdoor fun before the cold weather and snow takes over!

Here's just a preview though.... while we were in Georgia, we did the following fun things:
-got to hang out with my family whom I see once a year, twice if I'm lucky
-watched my sister get married 
-got to visit her new house with her new husband
-put our feet in the Atlantic ocean at Tybee Beach
-ate enough fresh caught seafood to sprout gills
-walked around historic Savannah, hand in hand
-took a trolley tour around town
-visited Fort Pulaski, a civil war fort that is still in great condition
-climbed 178 steps to the top of Tybee Lighthouse
-ate at The Lady & Sons, Paula Deen's restaurant
-took a million pictures
-met all of Melissa's Savannah friends

Now don't you want to go check out pictures???

Have a great day, all.

No comments: