Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thankful

Oh, how I LOVE Thanksgiving! This year was my first time hosting, and it went just beautifully! My parents are here right now, they drove here from Houston and arrived on Monday night right after work. Yay! This was their first trip here since we got our new house and it's so much fun to have overnight company. I did my first turkey and several other sides, but that's not what I wanted to blog about... some other day I'll relay the events of Thanksgiving day.

I wanted to express how thankful I am for so many blessings in my life. God has truly blessed me with so many wonderful things and people, it's hard to write it all down! But I'll try:
-a sweet husband who I had to travel 1000 miles from home to meet
-amazing in-laws who treat me like their own, especially since my own family is so far away
-this incredible house
-my job (even though this is one of the most difficult and frustrating parts of my life)
-my family spread all over the country in Texas, Georgia, Colorado, and Indiana
-my health
-2 paid-off vehicles
-The Pampered Chef (the best job in the world that lets me forget about all my normal-job woes)
-God, for saving me and never giving up on me even when I whine like a child
-sewing machine
-Curel hand lotion for saving my hands in this dry Indiana winter.

Oh I could go on for days, God has been so faithful!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Give GOD the Glory!!!!

No comments: